You knew there was more to the story, right? So after KAty and I returned from and awesomely fun Salsa class at our school and a delightful night out on the town with Gilato and everything... I thought, hey I will go upstairs to check on my clothes. To my horror the dog had ripped, only my clothes down from the clothesline and ran them through the dirt and eaten two of my socks. I was yelling quite a bit. But I think, it was a good experience because in the next morning I was able to tell my host family when they asked how I was doing, not well because the dog upstairs ate my clothing. Yeah. That´s not really a phrase I thought I would learn my first week in Peru, but hey... life is full of surprises... at least he didn´t eat my jeans....
No comments:
Post a Comment