So... one of the things in Cusco, that always made me laugh were the fruit carts. People pushed these carts through the streets, downtown and through the neighborhoods announcing on the loud speaker, look toward the top of the photo, what fruits they were selling. The voice always came out with a bit of static like a robot was talking to you. If you would like I can impersonate it for you when I return home... haha. Along the same line, Katie and I were in a taxi one day and on the radio we hear a commercial for English language courses that was really funny because it started out with the robot voice of the fruit vendors saying ´piñe piñe piñe´then shifted to the person in the same voice saying ´pineapple, pineapple, apples, bananas´etc. SO FUNNY. Kind of illustrating what you can do after learning English, I guess. hmmm... maybe it is one of those you have to be there sort of things. But hey, some of you reading this were there, and if you weren´t believe me... really funny stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment