"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." Emerson
Friday, September 14, 2007
So I discovered a song that I really love here in Peru. It is by a group called Grupo5 and it is called ´te vas´ So when I return to the states, you will all listen to it and love it too. I´m sure. Yesterday we had an impromptu dance party with myself, Katy and my host mom in their living room to this CD that I purchased. Fantastic! We danced Salsa and we just danced around and when Marlena´s sister and niece and daughter arrived, they all danced too. Marlane gave me a pretty big compliment, she said I had a bit of Latina in me when I danced. Yeah! Made me smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hola chica! Recibe tu carta y quiero ir a Patagonia con tu, que claro! Estoy muy envidioso que tu "legwarmers" - yo queiro!!! Debes me visitado pronto (despues de tu regresas a los estados unidos, claro). Tu amiga, Emilia
Post a Comment