
I would like to introduce you to what Katy and I call, ¨the death shower¨

This is the switch you flip on after the water is running... nice.

And this is a close up shot at our shower head. Be careful not to stretch. I am blessed because I like to shower in the afternoon and then I can usually get a few minutes of trickling scalding water, which I much prefer to a shower of cold... I'
ve learned..If you shower in the morning, tepid is your best bet, and that is just not a smiley way to start the day. What I like most is how carefully the hot water is wired here. lovely.
don't´worry mom, its totally safe. The gals that lived here before me considered making a sign that was equivalent to the such and such days safe on the job, except it would be how many showers survived without
electrocution... lovely!
1 comment:
This is awesome. I bet the potential for electrocution provides a, uh, stimulating start to the day.
Post a Comment