Friday, July 3, 2009

Maddy's Birthday Mexican Bean Feast

Last weekend was Maddy's birthday. She expressly desired to have a Mexican themed barbecue with cupcakes for dessert and a pinata. Well the party was REALLY fun and we did have all those things. I have included some pictures of my favorite aspects. Maddy and I have lived together for awhile now and she is not only my flatmate, but a really great friend. I am glad that we've found each other, and am really excited that we get to live together in our new summer accommodation this summer :) Happy Birthday Maddy!

The amazing kebabs! delicious!

Me, Maddy's Pinata and Maddy
Matt doing the cooking. Matt is Maddy's partner and he wore this outfit all night. It was awesome.
Maddy made mojitos, and my sister would love this, printed out a little recipe book for all the different drink for the evening. Then bound it and brought it downstairs. good job Maddy!

For the Mexican theme I made Margarita Cupcakes and Mexican Hot Chocolate Cupcakes from my infamous Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World cookbook. They were delicious!

No comments: