I hadn't seen the original Ice Age since the theatre so many years ago until last December, and since then it has had a warm and secure place in my heart. I especially love Scrat, and if you go and see this funny and family friendly film you will be delighted to meet Scrattet and see the crazy antics that ensue.
Tim and I went to go see Ice Age 3 after spending the whole afternoon moving my belongings into my summer accommodations. The movie was worth it, and the situation was kind of funny because there were only two other people in this MASSIVE theatre for the movie. I think it did have to do with the fact that it was late on a Saturday night. England does this great thing where some film showings, usually the late night ones, do not allow children. I mean, I love kids as much as the next person; however, I do not like them in the theatre with me (unless they happen to be my extremely polite and well behaved cousins). So we had a chance to laugh at the antics of Ice Age 3. It was a really good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment