I love fall leaves. I love leaves falling. I fall in leaves loving. You get the idea. This is a picture of part of the English House where my professors offices are located and is where most of my seminars are held. This is an especially lovely, sunny fall day a few weeks ago. So lovely, in fact, that I felt compelled to attempt to capture the sky in this picture.

Aw the English Faculty House. That's not me in the front door, but I reckon it is another of my ilk here at Leeds. The English house has a great computer cluster upstairs and pretty cozy chairs in which to sit and read downstairs. On a whole, the place is like a maze, and I have more than once made a fool of myself at that front door; all intuition leads one to push, but it is, in fact, a pull... or the other way around... who can keep these details straight? :o)

I wear a nerdy backpack, and that's okay! You know why? I carry around a mess of books where ever I go, also I'm a nerd.

This is a shot from the staircase inside the English House, look at all those studious people, working their way through the difficult texts and sitting in surprisingly comfortable chairs. I know I go on about the chairs, bu when you find yourself sitting in one place for hours on end, you become acutely aware of the quality of chair. haha. That rhymes.

More English Faculty houses on the other side of the lane.


Aww the Parkinson's Building, within is the GREAT Brotherton Library, one of two libraries on campus and the one at which I spend more of my time. It is booktastic.


As requested I have now included two views form my kitchen window. The above view is if you look down, the one below is if you look striaght out; below... gipsey camps, out... rolling green fields. :o)
1 comment:
ooh, good photos! I like the way your hair is pulled back in the photo where you have both hands in your pockets!
Post a Comment