Monday, September 15, 2008

Paris basically said, "eat me" so I did. The pasteries are delicious.

The food in Paris is beautiful. It is so delicious and tasty and I loved it. I actually spent a whole day eating pastries.. I mean, I went sight seeing as well, but I only ate pastries while I did it. That was a good day. This first picture is after I arrived to Paris and Eryn took me to this great place to get crepes for a late dinner... goat cheese, pesto and tomato.... yes please... like the ultimate french grilled cheese...

Also tasty... the coffee.. here Eryn and I are enjoying a cafe and creme at what we like to call "our place" :o) not pictured here is my chocolate bread thingy that I had every morning. so good.
So mysteriously, all coffee paraphernalia that we crossed in Paris belongs to Richard, some Richard or another... I like to think that it is a secret franchise of my former neighbor, solar Richard.

No comments: