Okay... a little more music review. I can't help myself! When the sun peaks out from behind the perpetual cloud cover that is life in England... THIS is the band I want to hear playing: Mumford and Sons. Everything about blue grass that I love, great harmonies, meaningful lyrics and a beat that makes you want to kick off your shoes and dance barefoot well passed sun down. My kind of party. I am hoping that I get a chance to see them at least once in a festival setting over the summer... hope hope hope. If anyone of my loyal blogland readers would like to join in the dance, you are more than welcome! Here is a link to one of my favorite songs they sing: Little Lion Man.
Yes, the music is good. What really won me over for these fellas is that on their website (Mumford and Sons) there are links to the band members blogs. These blogs, Ted's Photography, Mumford and Son's Speak, Ben's food on the Road and Marcus' Book Club, reflect a very well rounded foursome. Enjoy!
1 comment:
Bea and I were dancing around to it! I like them!
Post a Comment