Friday evening one of my friends from the Kent School and I planned to go out to dinner. Because I have been Mexican food STARVED for the past year or so (though now I am ready for a full English breakfast and a proper cup of tea!!) we chose a Mexican Restaurant. yay! Kristina showed me around a cool little town called Great Barrington. It has cool little hippy shops and alternative stores, coffee shops and in general is built to feel like an old-style New England town. Lovely! We then drove to this fantastic Mexican restaurant and we were half way through our Guacamole when in conversation it came up that we were in Massachusetts! I put down my Margarita and started laughing. I can't believe it! "I have never been to Massachusetts before!" I tell Kristina and she and I laugh. I was just so surprised. I mean, it takes some effort to get to another state on the west coast, generally speaking. I couldn't believe that we had crossed over a state line without my knowledge.
So this picture captures my first meal and experience visiting Massachusetts. One more pushpin for the map of life. :)
1 comment:
Crazy! I went out to a Mexican restaurant last night also! We must have been on the same wave length yesterday. Love you!
Post a Comment