Don't think this could fly in the states... this particular marketing slant... but if anything proves that nothing is sacred in marketing then this does. To me, it seems to be a reflection of the way in which the British seem to be comfortable enough to be un-PC for a laugh... and well... I am only slightly ashamed to admit it... I love that about the UK. Because, once again: I am appalled. I am amused. and this is one of my first attempts at an interactive blog reading experience. Dear blogland readers (tens and tens of you) What's your take? Would you buy these chips (crisps)? Would you laugh out loud like I have and take an awkward picture because there-is-no-way-anyone-would-believe-me-if-I-don't-have-photographic-evidence just a little bit? I thought so.
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." Emerson
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Casual Racism
Don't think this could fly in the states... this particular marketing slant... but if anything proves that nothing is sacred in marketing then this does. To me, it seems to be a reflection of the way in which the British seem to be comfortable enough to be un-PC for a laugh... and well... I am only slightly ashamed to admit it... I love that about the UK. Because, once again: I am appalled. I am amused. and this is one of my first attempts at an interactive blog reading experience. Dear blogland readers (tens and tens of you) What's your take? Would you buy these chips (crisps)? Would you laugh out loud like I have and take an awkward picture because there-is-no-way-anyone-would-believe-me-if-I-don't-have-photographic-evidence just a little bit? I thought so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
this makes me giggle-especially the Hawaiian Mexican!
Post a Comment