So I am going to graduate school. That is if I can make the money manifest in order to pay for me to begin my studies next fall.... No problem... I have a money tree in my yard. :o) Just kidding.. I have swiss chard, and a few basil plants in the kitchen, but no money tree. However I do have magenta hair. I love it. I think I want more magenta hairs on my head, but this being the first time I have dyed my hair, I chose to go subtle. My reasoning was this... I did not want people asking me repeatedly all Spring if I had gotten into graduate school. So I said, tell yah what! When I get in, I will dye my hair magenta, and then you will know it is okay to ask without eliciting a sad response of: no, nope didn't get in to any. What's new with you? So now I have a bit of pink in my hair, and a bounce in my step as I hope to begin studies next fall at the University of Leeds in northern England. If it is meant to be, it will happen, and if I am still around western Washington next fall then that will be amazing too. :o) I am excited to see what the future holds for me... and for you... Oh and thanks to Katy for this picture from her birthday/ ENGAGEMENT party!! Congratulations Jamie and Katy Laugherleety.
1 comment:
YAY! I'm excited for you! And I love the magenta!
Post a Comment