Spending time in Connecticut each year is wonderful, full stop. However, this time was particularly lovely on account of the company of my good friend and soul sister, Tracey. I only with I had more time to spend with Tracey and her little growing friend.; our busy work schedules did not allow for much down time.
I am grateful to be part of the experience of her pregnancy. I fear that because I am relatively in-eloquent and not the best photographer, I this meager blog post does not do justice to my enthusiasm for Russel and Tracey and their little wee baby to be!! Ah, but look at that photo, she is glowing more than the light shining through the kitchen window... pure sunshine. Congratulations Tracey and Russel. <3
I am grateful to be part of the experience of her pregnancy. I fear that because I am relatively in-eloquent and not the best photographer, I this meager blog post does not do justice to my enthusiasm for Russel and Tracey and their little wee baby to be!! Ah, but look at that photo, she is glowing more than the light shining through the kitchen window... pure sunshine. Congratulations Tracey and Russel. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment