Sunday, June 28, 2009

Rock and Roll Half Marathon


Yes, yes, I know that I personally did not run the Rock and Roll Marathon in Seattle this last weekend, but my sister and bro bro did. Thanks Jonathan for this great picture of my siblings! I am so proud of both of them (good job!) that I thought it was worth a blog entry to celebrate. I love my family, they are a big part of my life. Even when I am on the other side of the ocean (as I am want to do) Erik and Kelly remain my close friends as well as my cool siblings. For those of you who don't know them, they are neat individuals.

I miss Kelly Belly and Earwick, so I dedicate this blog to them. Because they are always there for me when I run my proverbial rock and roll half-marathon of life, and because I couldn't be there in person to cheer them on and to run with them this time... this blog goes out to both of you. The best siblings I could hope to have, you inspire me. Thanks for being great.

1 comment:

Kelly M said...

Thanks Rache! We miss you too! It was great to talk with you on Saturday! Let's plan to run one together sometime soon though!