That's right! All my brain power... well most... I saved some for this blog entry... is temporarily, exclusively, allocated to the writing of two essays and life support essentials... aka food.
How do I know this? Well!I will tell you!Yesterday, we completed course evaluations for my Gender and Romanticism module. These evaluations involve various questions on how we found the course, what we would modify, what we learned, etc. You would think that the thought provoking questions would cause me to stumble, but no... no, no... it was, in fact, the first question:
What is your course of study?
The answer is English Literature... which if had been oral feedback I would have expressed eloquently and with flare; as it was, I had to write it... and it went something like this:
English Let... no that's not right... English Lit... hmmm... what comes next.... English Liturature... that doesn't look right, what did Fiona write? oh! okay. yah. English Literature. *laughs*
I mean.... really??? Okay, at least I had the write idea...Back to my essays, and thank goodness for spell check and friends to help with the editing process...
1 comment:
Write idea. I love you! You're hilarious sometimes. See you in oh, 20 days! YAY! AND you'll be finished with papers even bigger YAY!
Post a Comment