Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hoorah first day of school pictures and presents!
















This is me on my first day of school :o) Off to my first lecture! By the way, that backpack totally makes me a nerd, but I don't care because it keeps all my belongings dry and saves my arms from having to carry large satchels of books :o)




















My sister sent me a package!! In it was this lovely apron and my bridesmaid's dress from her wedding, along with a tea towel from Carrie, potholder, some sheets, and lovely note. It was so great to get mail from someone else (I have received other packages from amazon.com but it is not the same) So thank you Kelly and Jon Jon, Carrie and Frankie :o) Wearing this apron around Carr Mills last night sure lifted my spirits, especially after one hall accidentally set off the fire alarm... twice...

1 comment:

Kelly M said...

Hot. That apron+lincoln park after dark=hot. I hope you get some good use out of it. Remind me to tell you what April got Carrie at her shower. You'll like it! Love you!