"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." Emerson
Saturday, June 4, 2005
these are a few of my students from the first class I taught.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I can tell you are completely submersed in your element! I am so proud of you and I love you very much. You are going to make such a kick-ass professor. When are you coming home so we can make cookies and sit in the rain and be goofy together? I miss you.
1 comment:
I can tell you are completely submersed in your element! I am so proud of you and I love you very much. You are going to make such a kick-ass professor. When are you coming home so we can make cookies and sit in the rain and be goofy together? I miss you.
Post a Comment