
For my birthday Tim was a real trooper and took me on another fantastic surprise weekend! This time we went to the Peak District, a place where I had never been and very much wanted to visit. To make the weekend even better he made plans for us to go cycling (something I love and he is trying out (hopefully will like a lot!)) It was a crisp February weekend in Hartington, UK and the town and the place we stayed was beautiful!!

I can't believe how lovely this place was. It is a through the YHA and I think it is possible that Tim is a borderline genius when it comes to finding the coolest places to stay.

Snowbells on the front lawn of our hostel, it really was such perfect crisp weather!

The very cool front door to our weekend home, what a great colour green! They think of everything.

Some magical hot air balloons floating over the skyline. :)

A picture of us taking a break from a long bike ride. Will be the same distance back! So I loaded up on hot chocolate and treats!

Finished! and wow... check out that outfit... I know... pretty hot. Yes, those are wool socks over shiny black cycling tights. Function over fashion, it is the American way
Time is so precious and it seems so easy to forget to make times for the ones that we love. Was an incredibly thoughtful gift. A weekend filled with happy memories to carry me into my 28th year. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment