Charlotte, my lovely Belgian housemate from last year in Leeds, came to visit England a few weekends ago. Charlotte is great for many reasons, not only is she kind and compassionate, but also hard-working, diligent and an lovely loyal friend. We enjoyed many hours chatting in the kitchen and endless coffee/chocolate breaks whilst locked away in our respective rooms writing essays. I think those breaks made the work bearable and enjoyable. Needless to say I was very happy to hear that she would be around and bought my train ticket to Leeds immediately! It was great weekend :)
To take home with me to Chester, Charlotte brought me a gift! Chocolate of course! :) The other night I enjoyed part of the gift for the first time. She brought me a box of chocolate pralines from Neuhaus.

It has been a pretty busy week, Letty is very busy as it is the weekend before Valentine's Day and she is a florist. So I thought both of us deserved to enjoy a moment of pleasure, as promised on the box of chocolates. I heated up some milk to steaming and we made some amazing hot chocolate!! You simply take one of the chocolates and melt it. The best part is the melty bits left on the spoon. YUM!!!
I highly recommend this trick of melting chocolate in hot milk or coffee to anyone, at anytime. However, it is especially nice on a cold night after a long week with good company and laughter. :)
To take home with me to Chester, Charlotte brought me a gift! Chocolate of course! :) The other night I enjoyed part of the gift for the first time. She brought me a box of chocolate pralines from Neuhaus.
It has been a pretty busy week, Letty is very busy as it is the weekend before Valentine's Day and she is a florist. So I thought both of us deserved to enjoy a moment of pleasure, as promised on the box of chocolates. I heated up some milk to steaming and we made some amazing hot chocolate!! You simply take one of the chocolates and melt it. The best part is the melty bits left on the spoon. YUM!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment